Standard Actions Edit
- Administer a potion.
- Aid another - Improve an ally's attack roll, defense, skill check, or ability check.
- Basic attack
- Bull rush - Push a target 1m and shift into the vacated position.
- Charge - Move and then make a melee attack and a bull rush. +1 bonus to attack roll.
- Coup de grace - Make a critical hit against a helpless enemy.
- Grab - Grab an enemy.
- Ready an action - Ready an action to perform when a specified trigger occurs.
- Second wind - Spend a healing surge and gain a bonus on defense. +2 Bonus on all Defenses (Once per encounter).
- Total defense - Gain a +2 bonus to all your defenses until the start of your next turn.
Move Actions Edit
- Crawl - While prone, move up to half your speed.
- Escape - Escape a grab and shift.
- Run - Move up to your speed +2; grant combat advantage until next turn.
- Stand up - Stand up from prone.
- Shift - Move 1m without provoking opportunity attacks.
- Squeeze - Reduce your space by 1, move up to half your speed, and grant combat advantage.
- Walk - Move up to your speed.
Minor Actions Edit
- Drink a potion
- Drop prone - Drop down so that you are lying on the ground.
- Load a crossbow - Load a crossbow so that you can fire it.
- Open or close a door
- Pick up an item - Pick up an object in your space or in an unoccupied space within reach.
Immediate Action Edit
- Readied action - Take your readied action when its trigger occurs.
Opportunity Action Edit
- Opportunity attack - Make a melee basic attack against an enemy that provokes an opportunity attack.
Free Actions Edit
- Drop held items
- End a grab - Let go of an enemy.
- Spend an action point - Spend an action point to take an extra action. (Once per encounter, not in a surprise round)
- Talk - Speak a few sentences.
No Action Edit
- Delay - Put off your turn until later in the initiative order.